For the first time ever, Podcast Movement is excited to bring you two huge events in 2020!
Los Angeles, CA
Millennium Biltmore Hotel
Evolutions will put an increased focus on the ever changing landscape and latest trends of the industry, and deep dive those from every angle.
Featuring three distinct tracks focused on the attendee’s unique place in podcasting (Industry Professional, Pro Podcaster, Hobbyist Podcaster), content will be tailored to provide the maximum, well-rounded, value for each focused group.
Podcast Movement 2020
Hilton Anatole Hotel
Join over 3,000 podcasters from around the world for over 200 educational sessions, the 100+ exhibitor trade show, and the best parties and networking opportunities in podcasting.
Featuring breakout sessions and panels spread across seven topic-focused tracks, Podcast Movement 2020 will once again be the world’s largest gathering of podcasters, and those involved in the podcast industry.
Evolutions is all about the changing landscape of the podcast industry. Whether you're an industry professional, a full time podcaster, or a hobbyist creator, it's important to know what is happening in the space around you. That's where Evolutions comes in.
Like Podcast Movement, the education is at the center of the event, and it will be world class. Unlike Podcast Movement, all sessions will be based on new trends, technology or topics. Think of it as a deep dive into the latest and greatest, and a master class on what you need to know, and what you can let go.
How are the two events different?
- All sessions at Evolutions will be built around the industry's evolution (get it?), versus more widespread topics at PM. This will include conversations of emerging markets, ad technology, new tools and resources for creators, and a lot more.
- Evolutions education is divided into tracks based on who you are as an attendee, versus the actual topic type. For example you might decide to attend on the Professional Podcaster track, and throughout the three days you'll participate in sessions on a variety of topics, ranging from marketing to monetization. Think of it as a single track event tailored to you and your needs, where over the course of the event you'll get a super well-rounded education.
- Evolutions will feature a more intimate environment than Podcast Movement. The event will be capped at roughly 1,000 attendees, spread across the three tracks, and we anticipate selling out before February arrives.
- Evolutions registration is done based on the track you want to attend. Register on our choice of one of three tracks, based on who you are as an attendee, and what education you want to receive from the event.
- Evolutions will mark the return of the Academy of Podcasters Hall of Fame. After being forced to take 2019 off, we're honored to induct the next class on Saturday evening, February 15!
How are the two events similar?
- Just like Podcast Movement, Evolutions will feature featured “general session” keynotes, where attendees from all tracks come together for sessions that speak to everyone in attendance.
- The world class networking that Podcast Movement has come to be known for will also be in full effect at Evolutions. From the opening night to the structured networking opportunities, and some of the best parties in podcasting, there will be plenty of time to spend with new and old connections alike!
- Exhibitors and Sponsors on-site who you WANT to meet with, spend time around, and learn from.
- Amazing facilities. The Millennium Biltmore is a Historic-Cultural Monument in Downtown Los Angeles, having played host to a golden-era prohibition nightclub, numerous Academy Awards ceremonies, and feature film sets throughout the years.