Happy New Year's Eve PM Family,
We intend to keep this week's version of the newsletter shorter than usual. We do have some essential additional speaker announcements for Evolutions before the countdown for the New Year begins!
Stroke of Midnight: More PM Evolutions
Podcast Movement is proud to share with you more sessions selected for the inaugural PM Evolutions event this February 12 – 15, 2020, in Los Angeles at the Millennium Biltmore! We have not listed all of the sessions below, but you can check out this link to learn about all the exciting presentations at Evolutions!
Professional Podcaster Track (accessible by everyone with Professional Podcaster Pass and Industry Pro Pass:
- Amira Valliani of Glow and David Stein of “Money for the Rest of Us” present “The Data-Driven Approach to Building a Membership Program.“
- Mark Asquith of Rebel Base Media discusses “Using the Podcast Discoverability Triangle to Create the Perfect Listener Acquisition Flow.“
- Lex Friedman and Korri Kolesa of ART19 present “Dynamic Ads: Lucrative For You, Effective For Advertisers: Insights and case studies from ART19.“
- Eric Silver, Julia Schifini, and Eric Schneider of Multitude Productions ask the question, “You Recorded 50 Episodes, Now What?“
Creator Track – Active Podcaster (accessible by everyone with Creator Pass and Professional Podcaster Pass):
- Janet Lee of Patreon presents “The Future of Podcasting, On Our Terms.“
- Laura Cathcart Robbins of “The Only One in the Room” discusses “Getting a potential guest to say YES!“
- A. Lynn Blanco of “The Travel Agent Podcast” shares her “Guide to Building a Community Without Limitations.“
- Christine Blackburn of “Story Worthy” presents “Storytelling to Keep Their Attention.“
- Tracy Pattin, Jon Ponder, Stephanie Jenz, and Joan Renner of “Hollywood & Crime” discuss the process of “From Pitch to Production: The secrets of a long-running podcast.“
- Paul Colligan of Podcast Partnership teaches “The Profit Response Machine – The Proven Method to Real Podcast Monetization at 47% Less Effort.“
Creator Track – New Podcaster (accessible by everyone with Creator Pass and Professional Podcaster Pass):
- Aaron Mahnke of “Lore” discusses “Your Podcast DNA: Format, Schedule, Style, & Goal.“
- Luis Martin of “Studio Confessions” shows you how to “Make an Art of Your First Podcast, With What You Have.“
- Alicia Butler Pierre of “Business Infrastructure Podcast” presents “How to Use Your Podcast to Build Profitable Relationships.“
- Meha Chiraya and Archita Fritz of “The Nine Oh Six” present “7 Weeks to Launch: Two Babies and a Podcast.“
- Carey Yazeed of “Beauty, Brains & Business” shares “How to Monetize a Small Podcast.“
Next week, we'll be sharing all the sessions taking place in our
Creator Track's “Expert Talks” room, plus the sessions open to
everyone on our Expo Bonus Stage!
New Year's Resolutions – Quick Reminders!
The 28 Day Launch Your Podcast Challenge Returns on January 1 – Podcast Movement is pleased to partner with Acast for the return of the FREE challenge next month.
Acast Open has its podcast production offerings available to any brand or publisher wanting to start a podcast. Acast Open includes three subscription models — Starter, Influencer, and Ace — that come with different levels of support and analytics.
The 28 Day Launch challenge is the ideal solution for anyone that is wanting to create their podcast and could benefit from a set of daily steps that go from zero to launch in 28 days. It also offers a private community setting for encouragement and support from members of the PM team and fellow students that are also going through the process. Did we mention that it is entirely free? Please feel free to share it with your friends.
The Podcast Movement Facebook Group Reached 28,000 Members! – Please celebrate with us by sharing the link to your podcast in the comments of this post.
2019 is coming to an end. We've had an incredible year with you. We look forward to 2020 and trust that this coming year will continue to open new doors for you, your podcast, and your audience.
Happy New Year,
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” — C.S. Lewis