Does this sound familiar?
You've launched and have been creating podcast content for awhile, but:
* Your listeners rarely, if ever engage with you
* Your revenue is not increasing or even existent
* You feel stuck and don't know what to do next
What's your problem?
* Unfortunately, you're probably not clear on who your target market is. You're trying to serve ‘everyone', and really serving no one
* As a result, you're unable to attract partners and sponsors, or even develop product your audience wants to purchase
And guess what: Despite what you've been told, you don’t need 50k downloads a month to monetize your podcast (Say What).
Truth is I have been podcasting since February 2016, and have less than 100k LIFETIME downloads, but I have built a thriving podcast, with an extremely loyal and highly engaged community of listeners, and the podcast has generated over $30k since the beginning of 2017 from our partnering sponsors. I've also recently been featured by Apple Podcast and had the podcast among the top 100 podcasts in my category.
Interested in learning how I did it?
In this power packed session, I will walk you step-by-step through:
* The true definition of a niche & why your podcast must go an inch wide and a mile deep to survive 2018 & beyond
* I'll walk you through an exercise to help you begin the right research and analysis to define your best audience that'll be viable for growth & monetization
* We'll cover how to craft the right messaging that will help improve connection, conversion and engagement
* You'll discover how segmenting and nurturing your audience will begin to make you a credible expert
* I'll share examples of how big brands use this segmentation process to begin serving high value content, products and services to their audience via website, email and social media, AND we'll discuss how you can do the same
* Lastly, we'll discuss how to leverage your new + highly engaged audience to develop unique partnerships, products and services to help you monetize your podcast.