Greetings PM Family,
We have some exciting news this week. Yes, we did get our girl scout cookies, but we're talking about Podcast Movement University relaunching today! Additional, the return of PMU's flagship virtual event, SHIFT, is back on March 10th, and free to all members of the University!
PMU Re-Launches Today…
and your First Week is FREE!
The University relaunch is here, and we're back with a whole new attitude. If you haven't already, we'd love you to check it out, with the first week on us! Here is some insight into what the University is all about:
Does any of this describe you?
- You’re ready to start your first podcast but don’t know where to begin.
- You’ve got a podcast, but not sure what next steps to take to grow your show or start making money.
- Your podcast is rocking, but the constant stream of new tools and technology have you wondering if you could do anything better.
What to expect?
- Weekly live community events, featuring expert Q&As, AMAs with successful podcasters, networking and meetups, feedback panels, interactive games, and more
- Regular live training sessions from podcasting professionals
- Quarterly full-day virtual events (that will cost $100 each for any non-PMU members)
- Access to hours of sessions from previous Podcast Movement events (including from events never published anywhere else)
- Small group “mastermind” opportunities
- Member-Exclusive discounts on partner products & services
- Help Wanted / Jobs Board, as well as a Services Offered board, to help you find work or offer your assistance when you're ready
- A thriving community of fellow podcasters
- And more to be announced!
In 2021, Podcast Movement is proud to present three big one-day virtual conferences aimed at helping podcasters CREATE, GROW, and PROFIT from their podcasts. The first will be on Wednesday, March 10! The other two events will happen on June 2 and October 20.
Please make plans to save the date and join us on March 10. Registration opens soon for $100, but all members of Podcast Movement University will get free access to all the events!
This is worth your time
PodMov Daily continues to grow and get better and better. Here are two recent articles that are worth your time.
Climbing the Listener Pyramid: The Key to Podcast Growth by Nick Loper
Are you interested in submitting a guest article for PodMov Daily? If so, you are welcome to fill out the guest writer form here.
|Also, our friends at Black Into K-pop Coalition (password: bhmbik21) are forming a month-long podcast network to uplift podcasts hosted by Black fans/creators. Would you be open to helping amplify their voices during Black History Month?
Thank you for being a part of the community!
“Take a chance! All life is a chance. The person who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.” – Dale Carnegie